Thursday 31 March 2011

Introduction to my AS media coursework.

For the purpose of my AS media coursework I will produce a music magazine front cover, contents page and double page spread. The aim of this blog is to clearly show my progress of this project from beginning to the end finished products. In order to produce a succesful media package find it necessary to carry out both primary and secondary market research, which are of similar genres to that of which I intend to create. By doing this research I can help make my media package direct to my target market. I intend to start my AS media coursework by getting use to tools I have never used before. I shall do this by creating a simple mock-up/practice magazine front cover. This will better my skills for coming to design my product.

No comments:

Post a Comment